The mission of our Group Exercise program is to provide safe, effective and enjoyable workouts in a clean, caring and comfortable atmosphere. We are dedicated to continuing education and adherence to the highest standards of professionalism in the fitness industry.
Our program includes all aspects of fitness. With over 70 classes offered weekly, we can help you achieve a variety of fitness goals. Our classes encompass the three components of fitness: cardiovascular, strength and flexibility.
Each one of our exercise instructors is nationally certified in group exercise and properly trained in CPR/AED. Our specialty instructors have further certifications in their individual fields and several of our instructors are experienced international educators and speakers, have created exercise videos, or have written books in their area of expertise.
We offer the most innovative, functional and motivating classes that will undoubtedly move you forward in your quest for total fitness. We stay on top of trends in the industry and strive to bring those to you by way of new equipment and/or class formats.Group Exercise Etiquette
- If you are new or have any special considerations, please inform your instructor. This will better assist us in
providing you personal attention.
- Entering a class in progress is not recommended.
- Please try to arrive 5 minutes before the schedule time.
- If you do come in late, please enter from the back or side ofthe class and participate from there.
- No reserving or saving spaces, bikes, steps, etc… Reserving group cycle bikes is prohibited.
- Occupation of a bike can only be accomplished by the actual presence of a participant.
- No cellphones.
- We understand emergencies. In case of any emergency, please have your phone/pager on silent mode.
- Please remember personal hygiene and refrain from wearing heavy perfume or cologne.
- Please use only the equipment in the group exercise area, and return all equipment to its proper storage area
when class has concluded.