"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with it." -Tom LandryNo games. No gimmicks. Just a comprehensive, scientifically based, individualized nutrition and fitness program that will educate, motivate, support and guide you to a healthier lifestyle. That’s the BTLFC Weight Management Program. You’ll have one-on-one instruction with exercise specialists, private counseling with a registered dietitian and a program custom-designed for you. If you want to lose weight, maintain weight or step up your health and fitness discipline, this program does the heavy lifting.
The program includes:
- 3 one-on-one nutrition sessions with a registered dietitian
- 3 Fitness Assessments (test cardiovascular endurance, body composition, heart rate, blood pressure) with an exercise specialist
- 7 one-on-one exercise training sessions with an exercise specialist
- 2 Cholesterol/Blood-work screenings
- "A Journey of Fitness" booklet that includes: goal-setting information and worksheet, 12-week walking program, personal pedometer, at-home workout program, exercise band, free weight (dumbbell) workout program, nutritional journal, and exercise and safety tips
- Access to the BTLFC for 12 Weeks
Please contact Matthew Ward at 214-820-7996 for more information and to sign up.